"If shelling continues and increases, we will hold a videoconference. There is a preliminary arrangement, if necessary, we can hold a videoconference on January 10, 11 or 12 January," said Pusilin.
- Thursday, 05 April 2018
Videoconference of the Contact Group members can take place in case of increase in shelling on the part of Ukrainian military, DPR Delegation Head at the Minsk talks, Republican People's Council Chairman Denis Pushilin states.
At the same time, the Speaker of the Parliament expressed his hope that the need for a videoconference would not appear, and the situation during the New Year and Christmas holidays in the Donetsk People's Republic would be calm.
DONi News Agency
- 06.04.18 39Poroshenko says new military operation in Donbass begins in May
- 05.04.18 26Ukraine will be smashed in case of offensive in Donbass – former MFA chief
- 04.04.18 11LPR abolishes customs border with DPR
- 03.04.18 21Ukrainian defector leaks NATO instructors' data
- 03.04.18 4Monitors say humanitarian situation's poor in Kiev-held contact line zone in Donbass
- 30.03.18 5Donetsk Defense: Weekly Situation Report, 03/30/2018