The Ukrainian command ignores requests made by representatives of the Joint Center on Control and Coordination of ceasefire regime (JCCC) about establishment of "silence regime" on the site near Debaltsevo where Kiev punishers have been making breakthrough attempts for the second day running, reported the official representative of the LPR People's Militia Major Andrey Marochko.
"The AFU completely ignore all the JCCC requests on ceasefire on the contact line," he said.
Marochko noted that "over the past day the JCCC had been repeatedly sending requests to the AFU, however the AFU reacted to neither of them."
DONi News Agency
- Ukrainian troops attempt offensive near Kalinovka in LPR
- Drunk offensive: Kiev lost 10 killed, 20 wounded in Debaltsevo attack, 2 LPR militiamen wounded, 2 missing
- Ukraine used heavy artillery to support attack in Kalinovka - LPR defence
- Ukraine attacks in Donbass together with NATO soldiers and arms
- Ukrainian attack stopped in Lugansk - Colonel Anashenko (Video)
- Kiev resumes attempts to break through LPR defense near Debaltsevo