“At about 10:30 p.m. the Ukrainian side began shelling Bezymennoye Village. Shells hit the areas near the JCCC observation post. Officers took shelter,” said the source.
- Wednesday, 03 July 2019
- Friday, 28 June 2019
- Friday, 06 April 2018
- Thursday, 05 April 2018
Ukrainian military opened fire on the village of Bezymennoye in the south of the Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) yesterday evening. An observation post of the Joint Center for Control and Coordination (JCCC) was in a field of fire, a source in DPR power-wielding agencies states.
He added that the fire was conducted with tanks and mortars of 120mm caliber.
It should be noted that the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) committed 54 ceasefire violations. The enemy applied heavy artillery, tanks, mortars of different caliber, IFVs, armored vehicles, grenade launchers and small arms.
DONi News Agency
- 06.04.18 105Poroshenko says new military operation in Donbass begins in May
- 05.04.18 116Ukraine will be smashed in case of offensive in Donbass – former MFA chief
- 04.04.18 42LPR abolishes customs border with DPR
- 03.04.18 85Ukrainian defector leaks NATO instructors' data
- 03.04.18 14Monitors say humanitarian situation's poor in Kiev-held contact line zone in Donbass
- 30.03.18 9Donetsk Defense: Weekly Situation Report, 03/30/2018