“At about 10:30 p.m. the Ukrainian side began shelling Bezymennoye Village. Shells hit the areas near the JCCC observation post. Officers took shelter,” said the source.
- Thursday, 05 April 2018
Ukrainian military opened fire on the village of Bezymennoye in the south of the Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) yesterday evening. An observation post of the Joint Center for Control and Coordination (JCCC) was in a field of fire, a source in DPR power-wielding agencies states.
He added that the fire was conducted with tanks and mortars of 120mm caliber.
It should be noted that the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) committed 54 ceasefire violations. The enemy applied heavy artillery, tanks, mortars of different caliber, IFVs, armored vehicles, grenade launchers and small arms.
DONi News Agency
- 06.04.18 62Poroshenko says new military operation in Donbass begins in May
- 05.04.18 53Ukraine will be smashed in case of offensive in Donbass – former MFA chief
- 04.04.18 16LPR abolishes customs border with DPR
- 03.04.18 43Ukrainian defector leaks NATO instructors' data
- 03.04.18 6Monitors say humanitarian situation's poor in Kiev-held contact line zone in Donbass
- 30.03.18 5Donetsk Defense: Weekly Situation Report, 03/30/2018