The situation on the contact line remains tense.
In the Donetsk direction, the enemy fired 33 mortar shells of 120-mm and 82-mm calibre on seven localities, as well as resorted to grenade launchers and small arms.
In the Mariupol direction, the AFU attacked three localities, having launched 32 mortar rounds of 120-mm and 82-mm calibres on the settlements, also applying grenade launchers and small arms.
In the Gorlovka direction, the enemy attacked six settlements with 43 artillery projectiles of 152-mm and 122-mm calibers, 139 mortar rounds of 82-mm calibre, as well as grenade launchers and small arms.
In total, over the past 24 hours, 33 violations of the ceasefire regime by the Ukrainian Armed Forces were recorded.
Yesterday we witnessed a nightly provocation prepared by Ukrainian monsters, whose victims, unfortunately, were civilians from both sides of the contact line.
Last evening and night the punitives from the 54 and 128 brigades of the Ukrainian Armed Forces conducted targeted bombardments with the artillery weaponry of the peaceful areas of Dolomitnoye, Golmovsky and Zaitsevo.
Orders for the use of subordinate artillery on civilian settlements of our Republic were given by the commander of the 54th separate mechanized brigade, Maistrenko A.S. and the commander of the 128th separate mountain infantry brigade Sobko S.S. The immediate commander of the brigade artillery group of the 128 separate mountain infantry brigade is Derevianko A.I. - it was him who ordered gun crews to open the fire.
As a result of these war crimes, 14 houses and gas pipes in the locality of Holmovsky, as well as two houses and a gas pipe in Gorlovka, were damaged.
But this is nothing in comparison with the fact that two civilians of our Republic were wounded - Seliverstova Yu.A., born in, 1996, and Kulyuk G.Z., born in 1957.
At the same time, there are all signs that this bombardment is a pre-planned operation and a provocation.
Here’re some of them.
1. By justifying the artillery strike at peaceful settlements of our Republic, the headquarters of the so-called 'ATO' zone is trying to present the shelling of Novoluganskoye locality from the MRLS Grad as, ostensibly, an attack from the territory of the settlement of Gorlovka.
At that, the very residents of Gorlovka do not confirm seeing the fire, but refute, saying that no so-called 'outcoming’ shots of the MRLS from this settlement were not heard.
2. Literally a few minutes after the shells hit the center of Novoluganskoye, the social networks of Ukrainian propagandists became full of messages, accusing the DPR Armed Forces of striking and indicating the allegedly exact direction from which the firing was conducted.
Based on these 'credible' reports, the headquarters of the so-called 'ATO' makes an urgent statement, which also accuses us of using the MRLS.
It is immediately evident that this operation was prepared in advance in the information plan, too. But at the same time, the virtual residents of Novoluganskoye and Gorlovka, and in reality - full-time officers of the 72 centers of information and psychological operations of the AFU, sitting in warm chairs somewhere in the Kramatorsk area, slightly overreached themselves - some reports of the fall of the MRLS projectiles appeared more than 5 minutes before a real hit.
3. We also repeatedly, during the past days, reported that part of the rocket artillery from the brigade artillery group of the 128th brigade was redeployed to the area of the settlements of Dzerzhinsk, Novgorodskoye and Zelenopolye, and also drew the attention of the OSCE SMM to the fact of the possible use of the MRLS by the 128 brigade and urged international observers to increase their vigilance to prevent the Ukrainian party from flagrantly violating the Minsk agreements. However, the OSCE SMM did not respond in time to incoming signals.
4. According to some 'strange' occasionality, two commissions came to the zone of responsibility of the 54th and 128th brigades yesterday: one of the headquarters of the so-called 'ATO', and the second is a commission of representatives of NATO member countries.
According to our reconnaissance, the overall coordination of actions in this operation was carried out by the arrived Ukrainian and foreign military advisers.
5. It is important to note that the conducting of this operation unexpectedly coincided with the time when the servicemen of the Russian Federation, members of the JCCC, left our Republic. More precisely, it had to leave just after the departure of Russian officers, but due to inconsistency in the headquarters of the so-called 'ATO' zone, transport for the leaving people was not provided on time. And as a result, the provocation failed - the JCCC, being in full force, recorded the shelling of our settlements.
6. There were no fragments and shrapnel of MLRS shells on the photos of the press center of 'ATO'. But there are clearly visible fragments of thermobaric grenades for hand grenade launchers, from which Ukrainian provocateurs shelled houses and burned them.
The carry of these grenades does not allow to fire from our positions, which are at a distance of more than two-three kilometers from the destroyed buildings. It is clearly seen that the shelling from the RPG was conducted by the Ukrainian forces, located near Novoluganskoye, that is, the 24th battalion Aidar, under cover from the MLRS of the 128 brigade, which fired at the suburbs of the settlement.
We hope that OSCE observers will be able to understand this complicated matter and they will not be deceived. When conducting an investigation, we are ready to cooperate with the OSCE representatives to identify the true perpetrators of the crime.
In conclusion, I would like to note that the Ukrainian party continues to do everything possible to ensure that all attempts of our republic and the world community to stop this conflict through diplomatic channels and negotiations fail.
Having created unbearable conditions for Russian officers in the JCCC, and in every way preventing them from fulfilling their duties to control the ceasefire, Ukraine created conditions for a provocation. Ukraine refuses to work with representatives of our Republic at the JCCC.
The pressure of the OSCE SMM by the Ukrainian side also affects the work of this international organization. Representatives of the mission refuse to fix violations by the AFU, which leads to such terrible consequences and shelling.
We appeal to all representatives of the world community! An attempt to unleash another round of bloodshed by Ukraine will only bring more casualties and destruction, but it will not solve the original problem of this war! Moreover, it will force us, in order to protect our peaceful citizens, to proceed to the attack!