Kiev: forces disengagement possible in LPR on April 21

Ukraine said it might be ready for forces and hardware disengagement on the contact line in Stanitsa Luganskaya area on 21 April, reports theLPR envoy to Minsk negotiations, Vladislav Deinego.

“As for prospects, several dates of forces and hardware disengagement have been named,” said Deinego. “Now Ukraine claims, they might be ready on April 21”. 

“I believe we’ll make the next attempt on April 21 then,” he added.

“There is a hope that this attempt will not prove as futile as more than 40 previous ones. We hope for Ukraine’s returning to the fulfilment of its obligations it undertook in Minsk,” added Deinego.

Earlier on Tuesday, the acting LPR People's Militia chief of staff, Colonel Mikhail Filiponenko said Ukraine had failed to disengage forces and hardware on the contact line in Stanitsa Luganskaya area as presupposed by the Minsk agreements.  

DONi News Agency