Over the past day Ukraine’s criminal forces violated ceasefire 521 times. At that the enemy launched onto the Republic’s territory three tanks rounds, 64 shells of 129mm and 82mm calibre, and 316 shells with various types of grenade launchers. Besides, IFVs and small arms were used for shelling.
The following localities underwent shellings on the part of the Ukrainian terrorists at the order of the commanders of the 53rd, 72nd, 92nd separate mechanized AFU brigades Gruzevitch, Nikolyuk, Sokolov and the commander of the 36th marine brigade Delyatitsky: Zheleznaya Balka, Zaitsevo, Yasinovataya, Aleksandrovka, Luganskoye, Kominternovo, Leninskoye, Sakhanka, Dzerzhinskoye.
Our intelligence continues registering strengthening of the AFU positions near the contact line:
- Near Shumy (1 km away from the contact line) there were detected 11 armoured personnel carriers;
- Near Maryinka (1 km away from the contact line) there were detected 30 mercenaries of a foreign private military company;
- Near Travnevoye (1 km away from the contact line) there was detected the arrival and accommodation of the 46th AFU special purposes battalion’s personnel;
- Near Kurakhovo (18 km away from the contact line) for holding cleansings there arrived about 300 Ukrainian State Security personnel;
- Near Mirnoye (11 km away from the contact line) there was detected the arrival of four cargo vehicles with ammunition;
- Near Chermalyk there were detected a sniper platoon’s personnel from the 501th separate marine brigade.
We confirm the increase in the number of desertion cases in the AFU units after the latest holidays, and in connection with restrictions set by the ‘ATO’ command for granting compensatory holidays to military personnel for them to meet their friends and relatives.
So, it was established that a soldier from the 2nd battalion of the 30th separate mechanized brigade self-willedally left the point of temporary dislocation with his individual weapon and set off to the Volnovakha area. According to his fellows-in-arms, the soldier was going to sell the weapon and ammunition so that to go home, to the central Ukraine, using the obtained money.
Besides, there was established the fact of a soldier’s desertion from the 1st battalion of the 72nd separate mechanized brigade of the AFU. In this connection, the battalion’s personnel were forbidden to leave the base, what, in its turn, caused immoderate drinking on the unit’s territory.
Due to such a situation, in the AFU units there was noted the arrival of the higher headquarters’ commissions for checking combat readiness and moral and psychological state.
In their turn, the DPR People’s Militia units are continuously improving their level of combat readiness. This day was started the DPR People’s Militia units’ platoons coordination with the subsequent holding of control trainings, with performance of test exercises on driving and firing from small arms at proving grounds.
Vice-Commander of the DPR People's Militia Eduard Basurin, official translation by DONi News Agency