DPR Phoenix mobile phone provider to launch full work of 3G in February 2018

The Phoenix mobile operator plans to complete the test mode of the 3G network in the Donetsk People's Republic in February 2018, Andrei Rudnichenko, Phoenix Company Director states.

"We will have the opportunity to provide the 3G service in full in February 2018, that is, we will have high-speed Internet, and, of course, voice data transfer,"said Rudnichenko.

He also said that on the eve, all the Phoenix subscribers had been able to use the service in a test mode.

It should be noted that the DPR Communications Ministry stated beginning of testing 3G on December 25.

DONi News Agency