The situation in the Donetsk People’s Republic continues deteriorating.
Over the past day the Ukrainian punishers violated ceasefire 891 times. At that the enemy launched 148 artillery projectiles of 152mm and 122mm calibre, 278 mortar shells of 120mm and 82mm calibre. Besides, the fire was launched from grenade launchers, infantry fighting vehicles and various types of small arms.
The following Republic’s localities underwent shellings by the Ukrainian terrorists Panchenko, Brusov, Gruzevitch, Shaptala, Matseiko, Nikolyuk, Sokolov and Delyatitsky: Zaitsevo, Nizhnetoretskoye, Ozeryanovka, Zheleznaya Balka, Yasinovataya, Spartak, Vasilievka, Zhabichevo, Veseloye, Staromikhailovka, Dokuchayevsk, Kominternovo, Sakhanka, Leninskoe, Oktyabr and Trudovskiye locality of the Petrovsky district of Donetsk.
21 houses sustained damage caused by the artillery and mortar fire from the Ukrainian criminals' positions at the following localities:
- In Sakhanka there was damaged one house;
- In Kulikovo there were damaged eight residential houses on Kievskaya Street;
- In Oktyabr there were damaged three residential houses on Shchors and Chapayev Streets;
- In Krasnoarmeiskoye there was damaged one house on Vatutin Street;
- In Aleksandrovka there were damaged four houses on Shevchenko, Kirov and Lenin Streets;
- In Staromikhailovka there were damaged two houses on Zhukovsky Street;
- In Dokuchayevsk there were damaged two houses on Likholetov Street.
One DPR People’s Militia soldier got killed and one was wounded by the Ukrainian artillery shellings.
Ukraine’s special operations forces continue carrying out actions for blocking work of the Republic’s socially important objects. So, as a result of a shelling without power and gas supply remained residents of Sergeevka locality, and there was also made an attempt to limit work of mobile cellular communication operators on Oktyabr locality by installation of interfering transmitters in this area.
Our intelligence continues detecting strengthening of the AFU positions near the contact line:
- Near Starognatovka (4 km away from the contact line) there were detected four 152mm self-propelled artillery systems ‘Akatsiya’;
- Near Novogrigorovka (3 km away from the contact line) there were detected six mortars of 120mm calibre;
- Near Dzerzhinsk (5 km away from the contact line) there was detected the arrival of seven infantry fighting vehicles;
- Near Novosyolovka Vtoraya (8 km away from the contact line) there was detected the arrival of nine infantry fighting vehicles.
Besides, we detected up to ten enemy drones in the Gorlovka, Donetsk and Mariupol directions.
We note that Poroshenko's Decree on demobilization of "the sixth wave" of military personnel begins "to bear fruits". So, in the 10th separate mountain and assault brigade a serviceman who is to be dismissed, addressed the chief with the requirement about demobilization what he was refused rudely. There occurred a fight as a result of which the officer shot the ordinary soldier. Having realized all the consequences of the incident, the officer committed a suicide.
We address Ukrainian mothers: "Demand the return of your sons from the ‘ATO’ zone if you don't want to lose them forever!"
Vice-Commander of the DPR People's Militia Eduard Basurin, official translation by DONi News Agency